Font is one of important role in professional e-commerce. This tutorial shows how to manager font in Shopify template.
- Login to the Shopify admin panel and From it , navigate “Themes” tab on the left and then on Customize theme button on the top right of the appeared screen.
- You can see the tabs with theme options on the right. After you go to “ General” and roll your mouse, you will see “ typography” to configure font for theme.
- In the Typography tab you can edit Font Base, Page Heading, Title Font, Links color, Product name, Product description styles or Product Price color.
- To change the font size, weight enter the needed amount of pixels.
- To edit the color, click on the color area ( general colors , body text and button color) and select the one you want from the color picker box or enter your own hex code.
- When all the necessary changes are made, click on Publish changes.