The advantage when you backup your MySQL:
- upgrade your site
- load a new csv file
- errors with your server
Backing Up Your MySQL Database
1. Firstly , you need to login to cpanel and scroll to the bottom and look for the phpMyadmin
2. Click on a database or table in the left frame and click data which you want to backup
3. In the top menu , you click on export icon
4. After you click export , it will ask you that you want to do a quick export or a custom export. At prestashop 18.104.22.168 version, databases can get large ,you need select custom and press Go
Note : You should use gzip as the compression format as it is universally supported.
5. Finally , you press Ok button and your database will start to download
Congratulations! You have just created a backup of your MySQL database!