WHY MULTI-LANGUAGE SHOPIFY APP IS IMPORTANT?
Although English might be the most popular languge in the world, the two most common spoken languages are Chinese and Spanish in order. This is specially important for those who are running e-commerce stores since if they want to access other customers in all over the world, speaking over 6500 different languages, the support for multi-language storefronts is an indispensable feature.
However, the lack of multi-language function in many Shopify themes is one major problem, making them less attracive. Even though some Shopify shops are installed with multilingual apps, they still have some problems as follows:
- Google translate
The only small advantage of Google translate widget is the quick process of translating just by 1 click. Nevertheless, the widget bases on a word for word translation, which is a reason why the possibility of wrong translation is very high and your website look unprofessional.
- Fixed ready-to-use language
This built-in language application allows customers to translate the whole page quite well, but the number of translated languages is limited (only from 2 to 4 languages). It’s inflexible if you’re going to reach many other foregin markets.
- Too many duplicated pages on the menu bar
The must-tell outstanding feature is the no limitation in translating. Nonetheless, each time that translated into another language a new corresponding tab opens. As a result, too many versions in different languages of only 1 homepage will overload the menu bar and make customers feel less impressed.
AP MULTI-LANGUAGE APP IS REVOLUTIONARY
- The price of Ap multi-language Shopify app is very competitive. Only 9$/month compared to overpriced apps of others with the same function.
- Especially, if you buy Apollo’s Prestashop or Shopify themes, there is a readily integrated multilingual app and you can use this app for free within one year. After that, the cost you have to pay is only 5$/month
- Unlimited translation: choose as many languages as you want to translate, even right-to left language like Arabic or symbol language like Chinese
- To create a new language, you just duplicate theme and all duplicated themes are controlled by a hosted page in a back-end dashboard. There is ONLY ONE front-end homepage.
- This app is easy-to-use, even for people with little coding skills. Full guides with clear images are available
Apollo always get ready to support you in installation. We promise to bring you the best apps. To see more about Ap multi-language app, please click here