THE EDIT HTML /CSS PAGE
HOW TO ACCESS ADMIN TO EDIT HTML/CSS
Some of tutorials at Apollo Theme require you to edit the CSS for your Shopify Theme . If you are not a web developer, you may not be sure how to edit this, so this tutorial post will simply show you where to go to find it.
Step 1: Login to your Shopify Admin.
Step 2: From your Shopify admin, click on “Online Store ” >> “Themes”.
Step 3: Click thebutton the click ” Edit HTML/CSS”
You use the Edit HTML/CSS page to edit these files and add others. You can see at below
In the Edit HTML/CSS page, you will see all the theme files listed on the left side. You can easily find files which you want edit with “search files “section.
There are 6 categories of file :
- Layouts: These control the overall layout of your theme.
- Template: These control layouts of specific parts of your theme such as product pages or your blog.
- Snippets: These are code extracts used by other files.
- Assets:Images, plugins and css files are stored here.
- Configs:These contain settings and configuration files.
- Locales:Contains a set of translations for the text strings used in a theme template file.
Remember to click Save whenever you make changes to a file.
P/s: We hope that the tutorial is helpful for you and do not hesitate to share your idea or ask us if you have any question.