PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is finally available!
We are happy to announce Prestashop 22.214.171.124 is officially available!
In this version, Prestashop developer dedicated to fixing all regressions found on the previous 1.7.6 versions
This maintenance release fixes 31 issues reported on version 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. You should upgrade your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes and don’t forget to backup before.
Apollo team reminds you: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.10.0, don’t forget to upgrade it.
We will present the detail update, you can follow below to see more detail.
1. Main fixes
Below are listed some of the main regression issues we fixed in this version:
- An infinite loop within the checkout page when two specific cart rules were applied to an order
- One bug impacting contributor and partner payment modules due to amount paid no longer validated when creating an order
- Three bugs related to the CLDR implementation in the 184.108.40.206 which were provoking errors in both suppliers and orders pages after deleting a currency
- A few regressions related to the migration of the Customer page:
- Customer creation with SIRET field
- Customer listing page bugs on links, filters and export features
- Customers in a multi-store environment
- Error on creating new Brand Address when VAT identification number is mandatory
- Quantity discounts not shown for default variant
- Revert back to using product URL (including combination) rather than canonical one in the miniatures (SEO)
- Fixed PrestaShop Command Line Interface (CLI) cache clearing capabilities
Read the full changelog here.
The status will be updated day by day. Keep following us for more information updated.
2. Important changes
By Allowing CLDR to display deleted/inactive currencies we had to add new methods to interfaces
RepositoryInterface to be able to fetch currencies regardless of them being deleted or inactive. This requires to update any class that implemented that interface.
We had to revert the fix we made for the
object_lang table issue in 220.127.116.11 regarding multi-store data as it introduced a regression that changed how multistore data was persisted.
3. Changes in the file folder of Prestashop version 18.104.22.168 and updates module
Below is the list of changed files in Prestashop version 1.7.6:
And module update:
Ap Page Builder version 2.2.7 has been release
Note: We establish a plan to update our Prestashop theme.
Please follow this blog to update the information: