Today, we are happy announce that the latest version_ Prestashop 220.127.116.11 is available. It is such an honor for Apollotheme.com to follow this trend, and help our beloved customers upgrade to Prestashop 18.104.22.168 version for free.
There are some changes in the new version that every store owner should know!
- MO: Fix blockwishlist utf8 entities
- [-] CORE : PSCSX-7986
- [-] FO : Fix CSS 404 when using subdirectory
- [-] CORE : Fix fatal error on classes/stock/StockAvailable.php (1.6)
- [-] CORE : Check for display Payment EU to fix advanced checkout restrict
- [-] WS : Fix for PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 7.0 compatibility
- [-] FO: #PSCSX-5582 fix wrong displayed specific price on product detail
- [-] Cart Rule : Improved Customer Back Office display
- [-] BO : add user shop origin in autocomplete cart rule
- [-] BO : fixed bug parent tab list won’t show if admin tab class is invalid
- [-] BO : fixed bug when toggle status product not logged
- [-] MO : #NM-248 Broken pagination links in loyalty
- Here are some of the most notable changes that this version brings:
- FO: Cart Rules have an improved customer display, with much more useful information.
- BO: All carriers are now displayed in the Dashboard.
- Core: Fixed “Uncaught exception ‘PrestaShopException’ with message ‘Property StockAvailable->id_product_attribute is empty”.
- WS: Compatibility fox for PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 7.0.
- PDF: Pagination is now implemented for all PDF types.
- Tests: Fix for PHP7.
- Several smaller fixes.
Change logs for Apollo’s themes:
** File tpl
On behalf of Apollotheme company, I would like to make a suggestion for this update. If your store is currently performing well with the older version, and your sale is stable, you should choose another period to update your store. It is not necessary to update right now. If your store needs more tools to help your online store work more efficiently, contact us to upgrade your website to the latest version. The process may take long, since upgrading depends on which version you are currently using. If it is below version 1.3, our team would need to work carefully to update the modules and all customization. Our developers have been working very hard to provide our customers this FREE service. Stay tuned, folks! We promise to deliver the perfect theme in the new version.
Your support is our motivation to achieve bigger goals in the future.