THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING OUR THEME!
Here are some basics on installing, configuring and customizing the Alaska,BEFORE WE GO
The theme and the sample data is provided "as is". Customizing code and other design related issues can be done as freelance work on a $50-100 hourly rate only with Paypal and/or Skrill, if Alaska's available. If you are new to 3DCart, please understand I cannot fix your site for free. Apollotheme would love to help everyone but there is no time. I suggest reading documentation available online regarding using 3DCart, server requirements, etc.
If you like this theme please rate it.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!Apollotheme Team
Theme Editor is a friendly user interface that allows 3DCart merchants to modify their storefront's look and feel without coding.
Users customize their storefront theme by selecting from among graphical examples and menu options.
Find them at admin panel
If You want to show subcategories, change the content by click "Change" button.
Next, You will see a list of template , find a template name 'frame.html'
Setup Your mega menu by edit HTML
- Go to Storefront Design › Design Options, then click the Carousel & Social Media tab,
and click on one of the small blank slide thumbnails under the carousel preview.
- Content -> Title & Content -> Scroll to home page click edit
- At Section header you can add content html for top banner
Settings -> General -> Store Settings -> Product Display
- At Section header You can add products and upload product images here
- At Section header you can add content html for bottom banner
- Content => Title & Content => Scroll to Homepage.
INSTAGRAM: You can change your accessToken in file frame.html ("Settings => Design => Themes and Styles => Scroll to frame.html") and find code "accessToken". You can search "accessToken" Here
- You can add links for social networks here
- Product => Product list
- Click your product to edit.
- Add Image
- Option product. If you want add price follow option, you can edit in value.
- Advanced: You can chose template for product detail in Listing template:
Style 1: Fullwidth
Style 2: Left sidebar.
Style 3: Right Sidebar
- Product related: Settings => Store Setting => Product display
- Content => Blog
- Add catergories blog: Content => Blog => Blog Categoties => Add new
- Add new blog articles